For more than 20 years, the Columbus personal injury lawyers at Colombo Law have helped clients who have been hurt recover the compensation they deserve. More than that, we provide the victims of serious injuries with peace of mind that their best interests will be represented and that someone is looking out for their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Being injured in an accident is a traumatic experience, and it is difficult to know where to turn. We encourage you to get in touch with Colombo Law as soon as possible.
Our Columbus personal injury lawyers provide aggressive representation in a wide range of cases. Call us at (614) 362-7000 today for a FREE case review. With our No Fee Promise, you pay nothing upfront and only owe attorney fees if we settle your case or win at trial.
Columbus Personal Injury Cases We Handle
A major focus of our practice at Colombo Law is representing individuals who have been hurt and lost loved ones in motor vehicle accidents – especially collisions involving commercial trucks, which involve a host of unique difficulties. We have helped clients in and around Columbus recover fair compensation in the wake of:
Not all personal injury claims involve motor vehicles. We also serve clients who have been injured in a number of additional circumstances, including:
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Birth Injuries
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Work-Related Injuries
- Natural Gas Injuries and Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Exposure to Asbestos
- And More
Wrongful death claims are also part of personal injury law. If a family member is fatally injured due to the negligence of someone else, both the estate of the deceased and surviving loved ones can pursue compensation for their losses.
Why Choose Our Columbus Personal Injury Lawyers?
Hiring a personal injury attorney is a wise decision if you or a member of your family suffered harm due to the negligence of another. There are many personal injury lawyers in the Columbus area, and it can feel overwhelming to try to find the right one.
Reasons to choose Colombo Law for your personal injury case include:
- We get results. Our attorneys have recovered millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements.
- Decades of combined experience. Lawyers at Colombo Law have been handling personal injury claims for decades. Together, our attorneys have nearly 75 years of experience combined.
- Personalized attention. Each member of our team is committed to your needs, goals, and unique circumstances.
- We take cases to trial. Many attorneys brag about results when they have never stepped inside a courtroom. At Colombo Law, we prepare every case as though it will go to trial; if this comes to pass, we will be ready to present your case in court.
- Unparalleled trust. Former clients, physicians, and fellow attorneys frequently refer cases to Colombo Law because of our experience and reputation for getting results. Even the employees of insurance companies we have gone up against in the past will recommend us to their friends and loved ones!
- Access to leading experts. Our years of experience in personal injury law have enabled us to forge partnerships with top expert witnesses in a variety of fields. We will tap any and all experts needed to build a successful claim.
- We believe in giving back. Community outreach is a foundational value at Colombo Law. We volunteer for and contribute to a number of different organizations and causes in the Columbus area.
When you hire Colombo Law, we will get started on your personal injury case immediately. Our attorneys and staff will investigate and collect relevant evidence. We will work with you closely to understand how the personal injury has affected your life. In collaboration with your doctors and other experts, we will determine the maximum amount of compensation that can be achieved.
Our Columbus personal injury lawyers will communicate with the insurance company on your behalf and negotiate a fair settlement. We will discuss any and all settlement offers with you, providing honest input on whether it is in your best interest to settle or move forward with filing a lawsuit.
Throughout the course of your personal injury claim, our lawyers and staff will make themselves available to you. You can rely on us to respond to your phone calls and emails promptly and provide you with sound guidance specific to your case.
Questions to Ask a Columbus Personal Injury Lawyer
Choosing a personal injury lawyer is an important decision. You should not simply pick the first attorney or firm you find online.
Instead, you should identify your top choices based on reviews and other information. Next, you should call each law firm to get a sense of how they handle prospective clients.
Whether you ask them at the first phone call or the initial consultation, the following questions can help you determine if a personal injury lawyer in Columbus is right for you:
- How many years have you been practicing law?
- Is personal injury law the focus of your practice?
- Do you have experience with personal injury cases like mine?
- In your opinion, do you believe I have a good personal injury case?
- What is my personal injury case worth?
- How are your fees structured?
- Do most of your cases settle or do you take cases to trial?
- How long do you expect my case will take?
- Will I need to file a lawsuit and go to trial?
- Can I contact you directly to talk about my case?
- If I need to contact your firm, how soon will you get back to me?
What Does It Cost to Hire a Columbus Personal Injury Lawyer?
Nothing! It won’t cost you a dime to hire a personal injury attorney at Colombo Law.
Many personal injury victims are hesitant to contact a lawyer because they are concerned about incurring legal fees when they are already in a precarious state financially after the accident. The period following a serious injury is one of the most uncertain times of anyone’s life. With the Colombo Law No Fee Promise, you don’t have to choose between your finances and quality legal representation.
At Colombo Law, your initial consultation is free. We handle cases on a continency fee basis, which means no money down upfront and no fees until your case is over. You only pay if we achieve a favorable result on your behalf, at which point the fee will be a percentage of the recovery.
Injured in the Columbus area? Colombo Law has extensive experience handling personal injury claims involving auto accidents, injuries on dangerous properties, medical and nursing home negligence, workplace accidents, and more.
Please call (614) 362-7000 to speak to a Columbus personal injury lawyer today. Your initial case review at Colombo Law is 100% FREE, and you only pay fees if we get you a settlement or trial award.