At Colombo Law, we place a high value on safety; not only for our clients but those in our communities as well. This doesn’t just extend to adults, but to kids as well.
Kids are only kids for a little while, and they deserve to enjoy their childhoods and have as much fun as possible. Many kids do this by riding bikes around their neighborhoods after school and on weekends. Unfortunately, not every child in our community has access to the most crucial safety measure a bicyclist can have: a helmet.
To make sure every kid can ride their bike safely, we started the Colombo Law Helmet Truck. Year round, our team travels to local events, fairs, and festivals; giving out free bike helmets all along the way. We’ve had the privilege of bringing the Colombo Law Helmet Truck many places, including the MedExpress Kids Day and the Barbour County Safety Fair.
We are thrilled to say that we have given our over 4,000 helmets to date, and hope to give out much more in the future.
Helmet Truck Schedule
West Virginia Dates
- March 25, 2017 – Hooked on Fishing Not on Drugs (HOFNOD) Expo at Elkins High School
- July 15, 2017 – MedExpress Kids Day on High Street in Morgantown
- August 12, 2017 – Barbour County Safety Fair at the Barbour County Fairgrounds in Philippi
- August 19th, 2017 – Harrison County Schools 4th Annual Family Day at the Meadowbrook Mall
- September 30, 2017 – Buckwheat Festival in Kingwood
- November 11, 2017 – Princess & Superheroes Be The Hero Bash at Anna Jarvis Elementary School
- June 16, 2018 – Big Bear Lake in Bruceton Mills
- Coming Soon
If you’re interested in having the Colombo Law Helmet Truck at your next kid-friendly event, get in touch with us for availability at [email protected] or use our convenient form below.