Adam White is an attorney in Columbus, Ohio, and is focused on improving the lives of his clients after they experienced the hardships associated with being the victim of someone else’s negligence. Adam was born and raised in Morgantown, West Virginia, and is a proud alumnus of Morgantown High School, West Virginia University, and the West Virginia University College of Law.
Since joining Colombo Law in 2020, Adam has practiced personal injury litigation, and has been involved in every level of litigation. Adam is proud to service both clients in Ohio and West Virginia, and finds fulfillment in helping clients move on with their lives after their accidents.
In his free time Adam enjoys attending Mountaineer football games, and traveling home to spend time with his family.
- West Virginia University College of Law, J.D., 2020
- CALI Award: Seminar – Law and Socioeconomics
- West Virginia University, B.A., 2017
- Political Science with a minor in Sociology
- State of Ohio, 2020
- State of West Virginia, 2020
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia